A friend, a coffee, a cake, and some conversation: when you 'fika' in Sweden, it’s more than a coffee break—it’s about connection. This white oak floor is so popular in modern Scandinavian homes, it seems fitting to honor it with that name. With wide-planks, a soft blonde tone that just brightens up the oak’s natural color, and an even grain dotted with occasional knots, this floor strikes the perfect balance of a modern look with a subtle connection to the forest.
No random lengths. Each plank is 7 ⅜” wide and 89 ¼" long. Enjoy the look of long, full length boards throughout your floor.
- Ladera Heights, CA home | Design: Natalie Myers of Veneer Designs, Build: Lion Builder Construction, Photos: Charlotte Lea Photography
- Austin, TX home | Design: Kelle Contine Interior Design, Build: Capital Construction Company, Architect: Webber Studio, Photography: Casey Woods Photography
- European White Oak
- Solvent-free Acrylic Urethane finish
- Basement installation approved
- Locking system (float, staple, or glue-down
- 1/8" wear layer (sandable 2x)
- L 89 1/4” x W 7 3/8” x H 5/8"
- 27.34 sf/carton (6 boards)
- Made in Sweden
- Download Spec Sheet
This is an incredibly easy floor to care for. Vacuum and clean with a dust mop regularly and occasionally use a damp, well-wrung-out microfiber pad. Only dampen the floor slightly. The film of water left by the floor cloth should dry within a minute. For best results, use the free Floor Care Kit that we provide.