Our Oil Freshen Up is used to keep the oiled surface intact on Happy Hour ONLY. Must be applied with a Dry Mop Pad (lint-free) immediately after installation.
For floors subject to low stress, e.g. in bedrooms and living rooms: apply 1–2 times a year. For floors subject to medium stress, e.g. in corridors or offices with people coming and going: apply once a month depending on the frequency of use.
Recommended Dosage After Installation: 1 liter per 1,500–2,000 ft²
1. Vacuum clean the floor carefully.
2. Clean the floor using Spray Cleaner and Microfiber Mop Pad. Follow the Cleaner instructions. Only damp cleaning, the surface should be dry again within a minute.
3. Remove cleaner and dirt using a wrung-out cloth.
4. Dry the surface using a dry cloth and leave the floor to dry for 30 minutes. For very dirty floors or on floors with heavy textures, it might be necessary to repeat step 2–4.
5. Apply a thin layer of Freshen Up on the surface and spread it evenly with a Dry Mop or a dry cloth by scrubbing along the texture. Polish again with a new Microfiber Mop Pad after 10-15 minutes so that no sticky parts are left. Applying a too high amount of oil will result in a sticky surface which can attract dirt and stains. If too much oil is applied, buff with a machine or use the dry mop to remove any excess until smooth. After a drying time of 7 hours, the floor can be used with care but needs 24 hours before furniture and rugs can be moved back in.