Used on Harbor, Pepper, Shell, and Solstice to keep the oiled surface intact. Should be applied with a Dry Mop immediately after installation and once per year in high-traffic areas.
Recommended Dosage: 1 liter per 1,500–2,000 ft²
1. Vacuum clean the floor carefully.
2. Clean the floor using Spray Cleaner and Dry Mop. Follow the Cleaner instructions. Only damp cleaning, the surface should be dry again within a minute. For very dirty floors replace the micro mop using a rough brush.
3. Remove cleaner and dirt using a wrung-out cloth.
4. Dry the surface using a dry cloth and leave the floor to dry for 30 minutes. For very dirty floors or on floors with heavy textures, it might be necessary to repeat step 2–4.
5. Apply a thin layer of Satin Oil on the surface and spread it evenly with a Dry Mop or a dry cloth by scrubbing along the texture. Polish again with a new Micro Mop after 10-15 minutes so that no sticky parts are left. Applying a too high amount of oil will result in a sticky surface which can attract dirt and stains. If too much oil is applied, buff with a machine or use the dry mop to remove any excess until smooth. After a drying time of 7 hours, the floor can be used with care but needs 24 hours before furniture and rugs can be moved back in.